Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flights
Enjoy a birds-eye view of a mixture of city and country scenery with Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flights. Float over the rich agricultural land, valleys and mountain ranges of the Ipswich, Scenic Rim and Somerset regions.
From the balloon it is possible to see almost all of the Greater Brisbane area including:
- The heritage city of Ipswich, Queensland’s oldest provincial city, with its beautiful old heritage buildings, churches, homes, classic Queenslander-style houses, parks and gardens
- The skyline of Brisbane, Mt Coot-tha and Moreton Bay
- Flinders Peak, Mount Walker, Cunningham’s Gap and Mount Tamborine
- The Bremer and Brisbane Rivers and Wivenhoe Dam
- The stunning peaks of the Great Dividing Range, McPherson and D’Aguilar ranges
- The agricultural Brisbane, Fassifern and Lockyer valleys and their quaint country towns
The Springfield Lakes Hotel is only a 20-minute drive from the departure point of Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flights at 14 Queen Victoria Parade‚ Ipswich.
Combine your ballooning experience with a STAY in the heart of Springfield Lakes at the Springfield Lakes Hotel.
Image credit: Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flights